Cancellation of Transaction / Orders
Cancellation by Blue Mount Direct: There may be certain orders that Blue Mount Direct is unable to accept and has the right to cancel such order. Blue Mount Direct reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in Customer / Independent Distributor order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the Product or quantities ordered. Blue Mount Direct may also require additional verifications or information before processing any order. If Customer / Independent Distributor order is cancelled, after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be reversed / remitted to the Customer / Independent Distributor either to the bank account provided for such reversal, or to the payment instrument from which payment was made. Blue Mount Direct shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above options.
Cancellation by the Customer / Independent Distributor: In case of request for order cancellation, Blue Mount Direct reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. As part of usual business practice, if Blue Mount Direct receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed, Blue Mount Direct may cancel the order and refund the entire amount to Customer / Independent Distributor within a reasonable period of time. Blue Mount Direct will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed. Customers agree not to dispute the decision made by Blue Mount Direct and accept Blue Mount Direct’s decision regarding the cancellation.
Set-off of any benefits availed by the Independent Distributors: In case the Independent Distributor has availed any benefit under any marketing or promotions provided by Blue Mount Direct in relation to the Product for which the order has been cancelled by the Independent Distributor or by Blue Mount Direct, Independent Distributors agree and authorizes Blue Mount Direct to recover such benefits from the Independent Distributors or set-off the same from any refunds to be made.
- The Customer / Independent Distributors must return the product(s) to our head office personally or by courier.
- Period of return for products is calculated as the number of days from the Invoice Date, to the date of receipt at Blue Mount Direct Head Office.
- Condition refers to the condition in which the stock is received back from the Customer / Independent Distributor as a return. The product can be 'marketable' or 'unmarketable' depending on the condition of the returned stock as assessed by the Returns executive at the Blue Mount Direct dispatch and Delivery office.
- The Product Return Policy does not apply to open packs of literature and videos or other sales and marketing aids.
- Total returns cannot exceed the quantity appearing on the Invoice.
- BV / BM point adjustments of Products returned shall be processed in the same Payout. Total BV / BM point of the returned products will be deducted from the returning Customers / Independent Distributors account.
- If customers / Independent Distributors return products directly to Blue Mount Direct, BV / BM point adjustment shall be done from the payout account & any excess amount paid shall be recoverable from the Customers / Independent Distributors.
- The return process of a Product may be subject to additional terms depending on the nature and category of the Product. Any such additional terms may be specified on the Website or be intimated by Blue Mount Direct at the time of purchase of the Product.