Learn about Blue Mount products, view Online Manuals, Demo Videos get the latest downloads, and more.
Connect with our team, or get service, support, and professional advice from Blue Mount.
central support call
+91 11 49491515
or write us at : email@example.com
1) Blue Mount Alkaline RO models have a 4-Stage Purification System which ensures you get water that is of its purest form while maintaining its health benefits and taste intact.
2) In the first stage, the water passes through the Sediment Filter removes fine and coarse particulate impurities/dirt. The second stage is the Pre-RO Carbon Filter that removes chlorine and organic impurities like harmful pesticides. It also adsorbs bad taste and odour-causing organic compounds from water.
3) Then the water passes through the Alkaline RO Membrane at high pressure, with the help of an inbuilt pump. The RO Membrane removes dissolved salts, hardness, pesticides and heavy metals like arsenic, lead and mercury. It also removes microbial contaminants like bacteria, virus, protozoa and parasites.
4) Finally, after the Alkaline RO Membrane, the water passes through pH filter which maintains the pH level as well as minerals essential for human body.
5) These filters come equipped with an easy to understand LED display to know if any filter has gone faulty or needs replacement. How do UV technology models purify water? UV technology uses utilizes UV light energy to deactivate any microbial contamination in water by altering their DNA structure and making them unable to reproduce and cause diseases. Our UV technology water purifiers are also a 4 stage process which uses UV along with other filters and mechanisms to provide 100% safe water.
UV technology uses utilizes UV light energy to deactivate any microbial contamination in water by altering their DNA structure and making them unable to reproduce and cause diseases. Our UV technology water purifiers are also a 4 stage process which uses UV along with other filters and mechanisms to provide 100% safe water.
Gravity technology is an advanced purification system for basic water purification. This contains non-electric activated carbon+ sediment cloth + pH filter+ sediments cartridge + mineral membrane. The water is filtered from suspended and chemical impurities, sediments and microbes to a certain level. This does not use any chemicals to purify your water and yet ensures its safe and healthy for consumption.
You need to call the Blue Mount Helpline and order for the required component. Our technician will visit your place, inspect and replace the component at a nominal cost.
After your Blue Mount purifier is installed or whenever the filter is replaced, always discard the first cycle of water (10 litres) that is filled in the storage tank and only after that consume water. You may use the discarded water for gardening or cleaning purposes.
1 year of Free Support
Every Blue Mount Purifier comes with one year of free repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 2 onsite servicing of complimentary support. you can extend the warranty with our Blue Mount Care+ to extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your purifier and adds up to 4 onsite servicing coverage, this subject to a nominal service fee plus applicable tax.
One stop for technical support
Since Blue Mount Direct designs its purifiers and many of its parts; they are a truly integrated system. And only Blue Mount Care provides one-stop service and support from Blue Mount experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single visit or call.
1 year warranty
Blue Mount purifier comes with limited one year warranty. It covers one time installation of the purifier at your doorstep and repair coverage of purifier parts for one year from the date of purchase.Blue Mount Warranty CoverageBlue Mount Care provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Blue Mount -authorized technicians. Service coverage includes most parts of which further details are in product manual.